Owl City iTunes Single of the Week
The highly coveted iTunes feature is the first to reveal a new song from the highly anticipated and long awaited physical release debut Ocean Eyes, out July 28th and available for digital purchase via iTunes on July 14th.
This special announcement comes on the heels of what has already been an extremely successful summer for Owl City. The band continues to dominate the charts at iTunes and expand upon the impressive online presence that is growing exponentially.
9 songs in the Top 100 Electronic Tracks on iTunes (as of 7/8/09)
• 2 albums in the Top 10 Electronic Albums on iTunes (as of 7/8/09)
• 310,000+ tracks and 33,000+ albums sold digitally (as of 7/8/09)
• 35,358,564 total plays on MySpace (as of 7/8/09)
• 100,000+ plays per day
• #4 most played act on MySpace
• SOLD OUT Summer Tour including appearances at Sasquatch Festival and Summerfest
Click here to read today's full Day in Pop report