Happy Nashville Anniversary to Diana's Sweet Shoppe
Originally located in Port Huron, Michigan, the historic sweet shop was transported in panels from its original location in Port Huron, Michigan to downtown Nashville at 318 Broadway, next door to Hatch Show Print. Rich in musical history and famed for its delicious homemade confections, Diana's Sweet Shoppe operated in Port Huron from 1926 to 2001, becoming known statewide for its sundaes, candies and fudge.
Gibson Guitar acquired all assets of Diana's when the store closed in 2001. The company made a commitment to capture and preserve all of its history, from the original walls built in 1926 to the original Mills Company Violano Virtuoso. more on this story
Gibson.com is an official news provider for the Day in Rock.