AC/DC Classic Coming To Blu-Ray and DVD
The release features lead singer Bon Scott's final filmed live concert for the first time fully remastered with all 13 song performances including classics such as "Whole Lotta Rosie", "High Voltage", "Highway To Hell", and the epic anthem "Let There Be Rock".
The Collector's Edition, limited at only 90k copies, comes in a collectible steel case, includes keepsake premium items and contains over an hour of newly added bonus features. Celebrity interviews include Rick Allen (Def Leppard), Matt Sorum (Guns N' Roses), Scott Ian (Anthrax), Billy Corgan (The Smashing Pumpkins), The Donnas, Lemmy Kilmister (Motorhead) and more.
The tragic death of Bon Scott, AC/DC's flamboyant front-man in early 1980 sent shockwaves throughout the rock music community. At the time no one could imagine a 1979 Paris concert would be the last filmed live concert of the hallowed singer's career but he left the stage that night with the rest of the band leaving it all out there as he had done so many times before for millions of fans. Now for the first time ever on Blu-ray and DVD, Warner Home Video (WHV) is getting set to celebrate one of the greatest performers and legendary rock bands of all-time by releasing AC/DC – Let There Be Rock on June 7, 2011 to commemorate the 30th Anniversary of the theatrical release. This legendary concert film showcases the power and precision the group brought to the stage that night during the Australian hard rock band's "Highway To Hell" tour.
DVD Track Listing :
• "Live Wire"
• AC/DC: The Bedrock of Riff: No one has mastered the basic DNA of Riff Rock as successfully as AC/DC. Explore Angus and Malcolm Young's telepathic groove and the four-on-the-floor swing of Phil Rudd.
• Angus Young: A True Guitar Monster: Angus Young's transformation from diminutive schoolboy to raging rock monster electrifies the masses. Find out what makes this time bomb tick.
• Bon Scott: The Pirate of Rock 'n' Roll: Bon Scott was the ringleader of the AC/DC show, balancing his screaming sexuality with a rakish charm. Get a glimpse into the life of a classic Rock 'n' Roll pirate.
• AC/DC: A Rock Solid Legacy: From bar band to arena rock, AC/DC stuck to their guns and shot their way to the top. Fellow rockers and journalists chart AC/DC's ascent into the Pantheon of Rock Gods in rock 'n' roll history.
• Loud, Locked & Loaded: The Rites of Rock: Seasoned rockers, actors and journalists recollect their rite of passage as early witnesses to the raw, bone rattling rock of AC/DC.