Aerosmith's Steven Tyler Hospitalized After Fall

10/26/2011
.
(hennemusic) Steven Tyler's shower accident on Tuesday is being blamed on dehydration as a result of food poisoning.

TMZ reports sources connected to the Aerosmith singer tell them Tyler was suffering from dehydration caused by a bout of food poisoning when he collapsed in a Paraguay hotel shower .

Tyler was treated at a hospital in Paraguay's capital for injuries to his face, including the loss of two teeth and cuts to his eyebrow and mouth. more on this story

hennemusic is an official news provider for the Day in Rock.

Steven Tyler CDs, DVDs and MP3s

Steven Tyler T-shirts and Posters

Share this article
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google+ Pin it Share on Reddit email this article


...end


advertisement



Follow Us:

Contact Us - Privacy - Why we are antiMusic

Copyright© 1998 - 2017 Iconoclast Entertainment Group All rights reserved.

Please click here for legal restrictions and terms of use applicable to this site. Use of this site signifies your agreement to the terms of use.