Josh Turner has released his new live album, Live Across America, exclusively at Cracker Barrel Old Country Store.
The 12-track album costs $11.99 and features live performances of Turner's biggest hits, as well as his never-before-released version of Waylon Jennings' "America."
The album is available in all Cracker Barrel locations as well as online at crackerbarrel.com, iTunes, and Amazon.com. Turner will perform on NBC's TODAY Show on Wed., Sept. 19, on FNC's Fox & Friends on Fri., Sept. 21, on Better TV, Sirius XM, and more in support of the release.
He took to the road with this new album and recorded the songs at 12 different live shows. Turner's 2012 tour, which runs through December, is sponsored by Cracker Barrel.
"I'm honored to have Cracker Barrel as my sponsor for my tour this year and to also be releasing a second album with them. After our first CD Live at the Ryman (2007), I couldn't pass up this opportunity, especially since this album showcases my life out on the road," says Turner. "Cracker Barrel's home-away-from-home atmosphere and homestyle cooking have always made them one of my favorite restaurants, so to get to have my music in their retail store is just great."
"Josh's genuine, down-to-earth character shines through his music in every performance," said Cracker Barrel Marketing Manager Julie Craig. "We hope our guests will enjoy hearing the excitement of his live concerts on Josh Turner--Live Across America and have an opportunity to see him in person on his current tour, too."
Josh TurnerLive Across America track listing:
1) "All Over Me" - Live In Biloxi, MS
2) "Firecracker" - Live In Lancaster, PA
3) "Everything Is Fine" - Live In Knoxville, TN
4) "So Not My Baby" - Live In Lake Charles, LA
5) "Would You Go With Me" - Live In Plant City, FL
6) "Long Black Train" - Live In Austin, TX
7) "I Wouldn't Be A Man" - Live In Savannah, GA
8) "Me And God" - Live In Key Largo, FL
9) "Another Try" - Live In Atlanta, GA
10) "Your Man" - Live in Kansas City, MO
11) "America" - Live in Charlottesville, VA
12) "Why Don't We Just Dance" - Live In Atlantic City, NJ