On Monday Fan Dies At Wacken and Lollapalooza Evacuated was a top story. Here is the recap: (Classic Rock) A metal fan has died of carbon monoxide poisoning at Germany's Wacken Open Air festival, organisers have said. The as-yet unnamed person fell asleep under a tarpaulin on a truck and breathed in the poison gas pumped out by a generator, which was also under the tarpaulin.
A statement says: "Friends of the deceased discovered the body under the canvas. Emergency services couldn't successfully resuscitate the person."
Meanwhile, the Lollapalooza festival in Chicago was evacuated for three hours at the weekend due to a powerful thunderstorm. Several bands' sets were cancelled in the delay, but authorities allowed the event's curfew to be extended so headline act the Red Hot Chili Peppers could play. - more on this story