Killing Joke Plans 35th Anniversary World Tour and Compilation Release
The Singles Collection 1979-2012, is set for release via Spinefarm/Universal on April 16, 2013. The Singles Collection 1979-2012 will be released in three formats: as a digital download, a limited edition 3-CD set and a super deluxe edition.
The band have announced the initial dates for their upcoming world tour will dates released for the UK, Europe and North America.
The original line-up of Killing Joke, Jaz Coleman, Geordie, Youth and Big Paul continuing to hold firm, have signed a brand new deal with Spinefarm and will soon set about recording a third studio album for the label. The release date of this new studio album is likely to be late 2013.
KILLING JOKE The Singles Tour 2013:
The Singles Collection 1979-2012 Formats:
- 33 career-spanning singles over 2 CDs + a third disc of rarities, including previously unreleased studio tracks. This 3-CD version will be limited in number, reverting to 2 CDs containing the singles tracks.
Super Deluxe Version includes:
- 33 career-spanning CD singles plus selected B-Sides in full-color card wallets featuring original artwork.
- Rarities disc, including previously unreleased studio tracks.
- 32-page perfect-bound book including rare photos, archive notes, band commentary.
- Poster designed and personally signed by long-time Killing Joke artist/champion, Mike Coles, printed on 250gsm silk art.