General Hospital Star's House Catches Fire

06/11/2012
.
(TMZ) Real-life tragedy struck the home of "General Hospital" star Maurice Benard Monday -- TMZ has learned, a tiny fire broke out in the actor's home ... and several innocent stuffed animals met their demise.

Law enforcement tells TMZ, the fire started in the bathroom at Maurice's Temecula, CA home around 10:30 AM after someone left a towel over a light fixture.

Firefighters rushed to the scene and successfully extinguished the conflagration -- but not everyone made it out alive. We're told a bunch of stuffed animals belonging to Maurice's 7-year-old son fell victim to smoke inhalation.

We're told there was so much smoke in the house, the stuffed animals are no longer safe to play with -- and have to be thrown out.

Thankfully, Maurice's son wasn't home at the time. We're told he's grief-stricken, but will be okay. more on this story

TMZ submitted this story.
Copyright TMZ - Excerpted here with permission.

advertisement

General Hospital DVDs and Blu-Rays

General Hospital T-shirts and Posters

Share this article
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google+ Pin it Share on Reddit email this article


...end


advertisement



Follow Us:

Contact Us - Privacy - Why we are antiMusic

Copyright© 1998 - 2017 Iconoclast Entertainment Group All rights reserved.

Please click here for legal restrictions and terms of use applicable to this site. Use of this site signifies your agreement to the terms of use.