Urgent Care Called 911 For Bond Girl
As TMZ previously reported, Wood -- who played Plenty O'Toole in the classic James Bond flick -- suffered a terrible allergic reaction at her Fillmore, CA home and went to the local urgent care.
When the urgent care couldn't fix the problem, they dialed 911 and told the dispatcher one of their patients was having trouble breathing.
It all worked out in the end ... Wood is now feeling much better. Doctors believe the allergic reaction was triggered by an ingredient in her Frosted Mini-Wheats. more on this story
TMZ submitted this story.