"Dancing with the Stars" hosts Tom Bergeron and Brooke Burke revealed the cast for the new season on Good Morning America during the broadcast on Tuesday.
The 16th season of the hit competition show will feature country star Wynonna Judd, Baltimore Ravens Jacoby Jones, American Idol's Kellie Pickler and comedians Andy Dick and D.L. Hughley.
The cast will also feature the two Olympians Aly Raisman and Dorothy Hamill, as well as General Hospital star Ingo Rademacher and Disney's Shake It Up star Zendaya Coleman.
The cast is rounded out by The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Lisa Vanderpump and boxer Victor Ortiz.
The show's hosts also revealed the professional dancers for this coming season and who they will be paired with. They introduced new dancers Lindsay Arnold, Gleb Savchenko and Sharna Burgess, who are replacing previous dancers Anna Trebunskaya, Chelsie Hightower, Louis van Amstel and Maksim Chmerkovskiy.
Season 16 Cast And Pairings:
• Zendaya Coleman and Valentin Chmerkovskiy
• Andy Dick and Sharna Burgess (former troupe member)
• Dorothy Hamill and Tristan MacManus
• D.L. Hughley and Cheryl Burke
• Jacoby Jones and Karina Smirnoff
• Wynonna Judd and Tony Dovolani
• Victor Ortiz and Lindsay Arnold (new pro)
• Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough
• Aly Raisman and Mark Ballas
• Ingo Rademacher and Kym Johnson
• Lisa Vanderpump and Gleb Savchenko (new pro)