Ozzy Osbourne Injured In Home Fire

01/18/2013
.
(Classic Rock) Ozzy Osbourne was injured in a fire at his Beverly Hills home on Thursday morning, wife Sharon has revealed.

The Black Sabbath singer suffered facial burns, hair loss and re-opened a cut in his hand made during recent surgery after an unattended candle exploded its glass holder.

Sharon, co-hosting TV show The Talk, revealed she'd gone to bed without putting the candle out. "At five o'clock I heard a noise like metal had fallen. I thought it was my housekeeper so I didn't pay any attention. A few minutes later my eyes are stinging and my throat's closing up. Then my dog started to bark," She said

The Osbournes went downstairs to investigate, and discovered the living room in flames. Ozzy attempted to bat out the fire using his arm, which was in a cast following an operation earlier this week.

"He opens the doors and I go into the kitchen and throw water on it and it erupted," Sharon said. "Ozzy's front of his hair is gone. His eyebrows. He's got skinned cheeks. He made his hand worse. It started to bleed." more on this story

Classic Rock Magazine is an official news provider for antiMusic.com.
Copyright Classic Rock Magazine- Excerpted here with permission.

advertisement

Ozzy Osbourne CDs, DVDs and MP3s

Ozzy Osbourne T-shirts and Posters

Share this article
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google+ Pin it Share on Reddit email this article


...end


advertisement



Follow Us:

Contact Us - Privacy - Why we are antiMusic

Copyright© 1998 - 2017 Iconoclast Entertainment Group All rights reserved.

Please click here for legal restrictions and terms of use applicable to this site. Use of this site signifies your agreement to the terms of use.