Boston News Stories
Boston, Def Leppard, Deep Purple and Alice Cooper are just some of more than 50 major tours that are part of the $20 ticket promotion
• Rockers Pay Tribute To Late Boston Drummer Sib Hashian
A number of iconic rockers have paid tribute to former Boston drummer Sib Hashian who died last week
• Former Boston Drummer Sib Hashian Dies On Legends Of Rock Cruise
Former Boston drummer John Thomas 'Sib' Hashian died March 22 at the age 67 after collapsing on stage
• Boston Add More Dates To Hyper Space Tour
Boston have expanded their upcoming North American tour once again, adding additional dates this May and June
• Boston's Tom Scholz Honored By City For His 70th Birthday
Boston founder Tom Scholz received a special 'Certificate of Recognition' from his band's namesake city
• Boston Announce North American Summer Tour
Boston have announced that they have added a new North American summer leg to their Hyper Space Tour
• Boston Announce North American Tour Plans
Boston have announced the first series of dates for a North American spring tour.
• Aerosmith Star Performed With Pearl Jam In Boston 2016 In Review
Aerosmith bassist Tom Hamilton joined Pearl Jam to perform his band's 1977 classic, 'Draw The Line'
• Tom Scholz In The Studio For Boston's 40th Anniversary
Boston's Tom Scholz is featured on a new episode of In The Studio: The Stories Behind History's Greatest Rock Bands
• A Look Back At Boston's Self-Titled Debut 40 Years Later
Boston's self-titled debut album, which has sold over 17 million copies, turned 40 on Thursday (August 25).
• Aerosmith Star Jams With Pearl Jam In Boston
Aerosmith bassist Tom Hamilton joined Pearl Jam to perform his band's 1977 classic, 'Draw The Line',
• Video From Guns N' Roses Boston Area Concert Goes Online
Guns N' Roses performed the first of two shows on their Not In This Lifetime tour at Gillette Stadium
• Boston Announce 40th Anniversary Tour
Boston have announced a U.S. tour to mark the 40th anniversary of the release of their self-titled debut album.
• Boston's Tom Scholz Loses Case Over Late Singer Suicide Claims
The Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court ruled against Boston guitarist Tom Scholz in his defamation lawsuit against the Boston Herald and the former wife of late singer Brad Delp