The Jam News Stories
It's been 40 years since The Jam made their Top of the Pops TV debut with 'In The City,'
• Pearl Jam Star Declares Chris Cornell The Greatest Seattle Songwriter
Pearl Jam bassist Jeff Ament has called the late Soundgarden frontman Chris Cornell the greatest songwriter
• Stranger Things Star Noah Schnapp Jams With Panic! At the Disco
Stranger Things star Noah Schnapp (he plays the Will Byers character) joined Panic! At the Disco on stage
• James Corden and Ellen In 'Finish the Lyric' Battle
The Late Late Show show host James Corden joined Ellen DeGeneres on her daytime talk show Ellen
• Paul McCartney Jams Beatles Classic With The Killers
Paul McCartney joined The Killers on stage on New Year's Eve for a performance of a Beatles classic
• James Corden Taking Over As Host Of the Grammy Awards
After five straight years of Grammy Awards hosting, LL Cool J is passing the baton to James Corden.
• Dave Matthews Jams 'All Along The Watchtower' With Michael J Fox
Actor Michael J Fox joined Dave Matthews on stage for a performance of Bob Dylan's All Along The Watchtower
• Dream Theater's James LaBrie To Guest On Ayreon Album
Dream Theater frontman James LaBrie has been confirmed as a guest vocalist on the upcoming Ayreon album.
• Panic at the Disco's Brendon Urie Jams With Every Time I Die
Panic! at the Disco's Brendon Urie surprised a Los Angeles audience when he joined Every Time I Die on stage
• Rik Emmett Streams New Song Featuring Dream Theater's James LaBrie
Rik Emmett is streaming his new song 'I Sing', which is a track featuring Dream Theater vocalist James LaBrie
• Solange Releases Behind-the-Scenes Jam Sessions Video
Solange's new A Seat at the Table has been widely praised by critics, and now she's giving fans a peek into the recording process
• Anthrax Jam With Star From The Walking Dead
The Walking Dead actor Norman Reedus joined Anthrax onstage earlier this week at the band's show in Atlanta
• James Corden and Stephen Colbert Join The SaveNelly Movement
The #SaveNelly movement is gaining momentum. When word of his $2.4 million tax debt reached fans
• Pearl Jam Play Tribute To The Tragically Hip
Pearl Jam frontman Eddie Vedder dedicated a song to Gord Downie and The Tragically Hip
• Temple Of The Dog Add Dates To Reunion Tour
Temple Of The Dog have announced that they have expanded their reunion tour
• Original Smashing Pumpkins Reunion In The Works?
Billy Corgan used Facebook Live last Thursday night to update fans about what's been going on in 'Pumpkin Land.'
• Temple Of The Dog Reuniting For Their Very First Tour
Seattle supergroup Temple Of The Dog, featuring members of Pearl Jam and Soundgarden, will reunite this fall
• Kelly Clarkson Jams Out to Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling'
Justin Timberlake created the can't-stop-moving groove of the summer when he released 'Can't Stop the Feeling,'
• The Eagles and James Taylor Lead 2016 Kennedy Center Honorees
The Eagles, James Taylor, Mavis Staples will all be honored at this year's Kennedy Center honors
• Radiohead Guitarist Shrugs Off James Bond Theme Rejection
Radiohead were hired to write the theme song for the James Bond film Spectre, which was subsequently rejected.
• The Jelly Jam Release 'Profit' Album Documentary
The Jelly Jam have unveiled a 15-minute documentary focusing on the making of fourth album Profit.
• The Jelly Jam Release 'Water' Lyric Video
The Jelly Jam have released a lyric video of their track Water with Prog.
• Bruce Foxton Releases 'Now The Time Has Come' Video
Bruce Foxton is premiering the video for his single Now The Time Has Come with TeamRock.
• The Jelly Jam Streaming New Song 'Stain On The Sun'
The Jelly Jam have premiered their track Stain On The Sun with Prog.
• Hatebreed Release 'The Concrete Confessional' Behind The Scenes Video
Hatebreed frontman Jamey Jasta describes the importance of demos as part of the songwriting process for the band's forthcoming album
• Eddie Vedder Records 'Batman' Theme With His Daughter
Keeping young children occupied is hard--many parents reach for art supply books and the ever-reliable televison
• Dream Theater's James Labrie Talks Possible Solo Album
Dream Theater frontman James LaBrie wants to return to the studio to record another solo album
• Prog Supergroup The Jelly Jam Stream New Song 'Care'
Prog supergroup The Jelly Jam - featuring John Myung of Dream Theater, Ty Tabor of King's X and Rod Morgenstein of Winger - have streamed their track Care
• Eddie Vedder Sings The Praises Of The Who
Pearl Jam frontman Eddie Vedder says that The Who have enriched his life in an article with Rolling Stone in which he heaps praise on the band
• Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros Lead Hop Jam Lineup
Hanson have announce their 3rd annual Hop Jam Craft Beer and Music Festival which will be taking place in Tulsa's Brady Arts District on Sunday May 22nd
• Jamie Jazz Leaves The King Blues
Jamie Jazz has parted ways with The King Blues. The band reunited last year after splitting in 2012 when they stated they'd taken things are far as they could go
• Hacktivist Streaming New Collaboration With Jamie Graham
Hacktivist have released a stream of their collaboration with Jamie Graham. The Heart Of A Coward frontman guests on a new version of Hacktivist's single Deceive And Defy
• Pearl Jam and Cage The Elephant Lead Ride Festival Lineup
Pearl Jam and Cage The Elephant lead the lineup for The 5th Annual Ride Festival as headliners for the event
• Cage The Elephant's Matt Shultz Geeks Out Over Weezer Jam
Collaborations between musical artists are fairly commonplace these days. But that doesn't mean that the artists themselves are numb during the act of performing
• Radiohead Streaming Rejected James Bond Spectre Theme
Radiohead have streamed their track Spectre, which they wrote for the James Bond movie of the same name
• Grateful Dead's Bob Weir and Phil Lesh Jam At NYC Club
After the Grateful Dead's 'Fare Thee Well' concerts this summer, some Dead fans may have questioned if bass player Phil Lesh would perform again with the other members of the 'core four'
• Sam Smith On Writing Bond Spectre Theme Without Seeing the Film
As the singer and co-writer of 'Writing's on the Wall,' the theme song to the new James Bond film, Spectre, one would assume Sam Smith would have watched the film weeks or months ago
• Blackberry Smoke Jam Black Crowes Song With Chris Robinson
Blackberry Smoke jammed the Black Crowes' track 'Wiser Time' with Chris Robinson at a recent event and video of the live performance has been posted online
• The Defiled Earn World Record For Iceberg Jam
The Defiled have earned a place in the Guinness Book Of World Records for their performance on an iceberg.
• Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, QOTSA Members Form Supergroup
A Seattle supergroup featuring members of Soundgarden, Queens Of The Stone Age and Pearl Jam have announced their debut single will be released this week
• Sam Smith Makes James Bond History With 'Writings on the Wall'
As expected, Sam Smith made chart history in the UK after 'Writings On The Wall,' became the first song from the long running James Bond franchise to top the Official Top 100 Singles Chart
• Sam Smith On Track To Make History With New James Bond Theme
Sam Smith is poised to make history with his recently released track 'Writing's on the Wall,' which is the theme song for the latest James Bond movie 'Spectre'.
• Sam Smith Releases New James Bond Theme 'Writing's On The Wall'
Sam Smith has finally unveiled 'Writing's On The Wall,' the theme song for the upcoming James Bond film Spectre