Paris Keeling Sets Friday Release of All-Star Release
The 16-song set features songs previously released on the 2006 Paris Keeling CD "End of Ride" along with bonus tracks and remixes, and contains the renowned vocal talents of Kelly Keeling (Baton Rouge, Michael Schenker Group, Blue Murder, Carmine Appice's Guitar Zeus, King Kobra, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, O'2L) and the lauded guitar and production work of Marty Paris (The Marty Paris Band, Permanent Reverse) along with several celebrity musicians.
The collaboration between Paris and Keeling began several years ago with the culmination of their songwriting styles blossoming into melodic rock/pop political and relationship-based songs.
"This album has come together very nicely," explains Sandy Serge, Surgeland Records' president. "We decided to be a bit unconventional and opted for an end of week release, It goes well with the album title. Both the music, which features some of the most heralded musicians on the music scene today, and the artwork, are phenomenal. Our graphics designer Gary Kelley at Creative Ninjas did a superb job at developing our concept. We hope Paris Keeling friends and fans will be very pleased."
All presales orders will be shipped and the CD will be available online on the 28th at http://www.pariskeeling.com and http://www.kellykeeling.net. It will also be available digitally shortly thereafter through iTunes and other digital download sites.
Numerous celebrity musicians were recruited for this CD including Carmine Appice, George Lynch, Don Dokken, Al Pitrelli, Shane Gaalaas, Erik Norlander, Nate Howell, and The Aevia Trio featuring Diane Cox, Maud Kelley, and Juli Roach, with the core band consisting of Rick van Benschoten, Matt Goeke, Gintas Janusonis, Marty Paris, and Kelly Keeling.
1. Tears of Heaven (featuring Don Dokken)
3. Head Straight (featuring Carmine Appice)
5. She Was
6. End of Ride (SUITE)
7. I Learned from the Inside
8. Morning Song
9. These Days (featuring George Lynch)
10. Color Blind
11. I've Found (featuring Don Dokken)
12. Don't Disturb the Occupants (featuring Carmine Appice - originally released on Carmine Appice's Guitar Zeus - Japan)
13. Feel (featuring Shane Gaalaas)
14. Head Straight (Original Studio Version featuring Carmine Appice)
15. Telephone Line (written by Jeff Lynne of Electric Light Orchestra, published by EMI Blackwood Music Inc.)
16. Alive (featuring Erik Norlander and Al Pitrelli)
Click here to read today's full Day in Rock report