VH1 Promise New Details of Michael Jackson's Death This Friday
"Famous Crime Scene" is the first show to depict new facts related to the untimely death of "The King of Pop." NEVER BEFORE SEEN DETAILS INCLUDE:
- The first definitive timeline of Jackson's death based on scientific evidence and information from the paramedics.
- Firsthand interviews from people outside Jackson's home once the paramedics arrived.
- Rarely seen paparazzi footage following the ambulance to the hospital.
- The official autopsy, criminal filling and search warrant/affidavit brought to life through dramatic recreations and computer generated graphics.
- Interviews with reporters and journalists who have been following the case since "Day One."
VH1 returns to the scene of some of pop-culture's and music's most shocking deaths with "Famous Crime Scene." While accounts tell only part of the story, VH1 has rounded up the witnesses and investigators who were there to give viewers the intimate details: from the initial 911 call to the investigators' final determination to help piece together what really happened.
Using expert interviews and true-to-life reenactments, as well as advanced computer graphics, viewers will witness full recreations of these historic events. They'll tour virtual crime scenes searching for clues and learn the science behind the investigators' findings: ballistics, fingerprints, DNA evidence, toxicology, profiling and more.
The half-hour series takes an in-depth look at the untimely deaths of:Michael Jackson (Premieres Friday, February 26, 2010)
Click here to read today's full Day in Pop report