Emerson, Lake & Palmer Extensive Reissue Campaign Planned By BMG
(Prog) Emerson, Lake & Palmer have signed over their back catalogue to BMG. This includes the rights to 17 of the supergroup's albums. As a result, BMG are planning to launch an extensive reissue campaign.
The new deal brings together contracts previously split between North America and Europe, with BMG now holding rights for the world, excluding South East Asia.
Also included in the deal are master tapes, demos, alternative versions, radio sessions, videos, rare photos, memorabilia and bootlegs. ELP manager Stewart Young says: "ELP and myself are looking forward to the opportunity of working with BMG. BMG shares our belief that these works should be treated with the upmost respect, with reissues which offer the kind of quality that our fans deserve." Read more here.
Prog Magazine is an official news provider for antiMusic.com.
Copyright Prog Magazine - Excerpted here with permission.
Emerson, Lake Palmer Music, DVDs, Books and more
Emerson, Lake Palmer T-shirts and Posters
More Emerson, Lake Palmer News
• Emerson, Lake & Palmer Extensive Reissue Campaign Planned By BMG
• Emerson, Lake and Palmer's 'Trilogy' Expanded For Reissue
• Emerson, Lake & Palmer Releasing Four-Disc Live Set
• Emerson, Lake & Palmer's Brain Salad Surgery 40th Anniversary Special
• ELP's Brain Salad Surgery Gets Ultimate Expansion
More Stories for Emerson, Lake Palmer
Emerson, Lake Palmer Music