• Jay-Z's Mother's Coming Out Inspired 'Smile'
Jay-Z's mom, Gloria Carter, shared that coming out as a lesbian inspired the song 'Smile' from the rapper's newly released
• Jay-Z's Fans Sings Happy Birthday To Beyonce
Beyonce turned 36 on Monday and while one teacher celebrated with a 'Flawless' syllabus
• Jay-Z Reveals Emotional Teaser 'Dream. On.'
Jay-Z has released clip featuring a vulnerable, autobiographical poem to tease his Budweiser Made in America Festival set
• Jay-Z Reveals Inspiration Behind For New Twins Names Rumi and Sir
Jay-Z has revealed the inspiration behind the names he and Beyonce chose for their newborn twins
• Jay-Z Talks Chester Bennington And Amy Winehouse
In the first part of a interview to support his new album 4:44, JAY-Z talked about the deaths of Chester Bennington and Amy Winehouse
• Jay-Z And Ryan Gosling Set for 'SNL' Season Premiere
Saturday Night Live will return next month and the episode will have Ryan Gosling hosting and musical guest JAY-Z
• Jay-Z Talks Relationship With Kanye West
Jay-Z has been riding high this summer on the success of 4:44, his record-setting thirteenth studio album
• Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z Rumored For Next Super Bowl
Rumors are swirling that a superstar tag-team of JAY-Z and Justin Timberlake are currently in talks for next year's Super Bowl
• Jay-Z and Beyonce Buy New L.A. Estate for $88 Million
JAY-Z and Beyonce have a combined 'net worth' of $1.16 billion, according to Forbes.
• Jay-Z Pays Tribute To Chester Bennington
2004, JAY-Z and Linkin Park released Collision Course, an EP of collaborations that produced
• Jay-Z Has Message For Fans Suffering From Depression
Jay-Z has encouraged fans dealing with mental health issues to seek therapy
• Jay-Z's 'MaNyfaCedGod' Video Stars Lupita Nyong'o
JAY-Z has released the music video for his track 'MaNyfaCedGod' but only a preview is available
• Jay-Z Calls Coldplay's Chris Martin A 'Modern Day Shakespeare'
JAY-Z has been called a genius enough times to know what character traits the designation represents
• Jay-Z Remakes 'Friends' With New 'Moonlight' Video
JAY-Z released the latest music video off his album 4:44 on Friday (August 4) for his track 'Moonlight.'
• Jay-Z's '4:44' Album Title May Be Tied to Solange Elevator Incident
There has been a lot of mystery shrouding the meaning behind Jay-Z's recently released 4:44 album
• Jay-Z Releases 'Bam' Music Video With Damian Marley
Jay Z has released the visual music video for his track 'Bam,' featuring acclaimed artist and son of the legendary Bob Marley
• Jay-Z Shares Epic New '4:44' Video On YouTube
Previously available only on Tidal, the streaming company Jay-Z co-owns, '4:44' video is now open for everyone
• Anti-Defamation League Speak Out About Jay-Z Lyrics
Jay-Z's controversial lyric about Jewish people has reached the Anti-Defamation League (ADL):
• Jay-Z $20 Million Payment To Kanye West Questioned
In one of the more inflammatory moments on 'Kill Jay Z,' Jay raps about lending Kanye West a hand
• Jay-Z Releases 'Kill Jay Z' Clip To Promote New Album
Jay Z has released an ominous commercial called 'Kill Jay Z.' The rapper's new album, 4:44, was released today
• Frank Ocean Streams New Song Featuring Jay-Z and Tyler, the Creator
Frank Ocean earlier this week released a new song entitled 'Biking,'
• Jay-Z Tried To Obtain Rights Prince's Catalog Following His Death
After Prince's untimely death in April, many fans flocked to Tidal to stream his catalog when it became availabl
• Jay-Z And Rita Ora Settle Their Lawsuits
Jay-Z and Rita Ora seem to have settled their lawsuits against each other.
• Jay-Z Apologizes To Beyonce In Funny or Die Video
Jay-Z apologizes for his infidelity in the latest offering from Funny or Die, titled I Gave You Lemons
• Ja Rule Talks Penning Mary J. Blige's 'Rainy Days' and Jay-Z
Ja Rule stopped by the Rap Radar Podcast to discuss, among other things, how Jay Z bit his 'Holla Holla' flow, and the story behind Mary J. Blige's hit 'Rainy Days,' which he penned
• Jay-Z Big Pimpin Copyright Infringement Lawsuit Dismissed
Rapper Jay Z may still have 99 problems, but the copyright infringement lawsuit brought against him over the 1999 hit 'Big Pimpin' is no longer one of them