• Mark Ronson Would Like To Work With Harry Styles
Mark Ronson is a rare producer whose work bears his authorial signature whether Bruno Mars, Amy Winehouse or Tame Impala's Kevin Parker feature as vocalists
• Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Mark Ronson Win Major Grammy Awards
Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Mark Ronson, Chris Stapleton, Little Big Town, and Kendrick Lamar coming away the big winners at the Grammy Awards
• Mark Ronson Shares Story Behind 'Uptown Funk'
One of the absolutely unavoidable songs of 2015 was created thanks to an activity that producer Mark Ronson usually avoids: jamming in the studio
• Mark Ronson Releases 'Daffodils' and 'Summer Breaking' Video
Mark Ronson is riding high between his performance at Coldplay's Super Bowl Halftime Show and next week's GRAMMY Awards.
• Mark Ronson Collaborated On Lady Gaga's Next Album
It's been a big month for Lady Gaga--a Golden Globe win, Oscar nomination and steady trickle of news about her next studio album.