Ozzy Sets Home On Fire
Firefighters were called to Osbourne's Los Angeles home on Tuesday after Ozzy started a fire while attempting to make himself a bacon sandwich, according to his wife Sharon.
Sharon's unattended candle was blamed with a fire in the Osbourne home back in January but she assured fans that she had nothing to do with this blaze. She tweeted fans, "I'm in London, @OfficialOzzy is in LA making a bacon sandwich last night and the fire brigade ended up at our house!!"
Ozzy was injured in the previous fire, no word if he suffered any injury in this week's fire. You can read the report about the previous fire here.