Ozzy House Fire

(antiMusic) A faulty lamp sparked a fire at the Osbourne mansion in the countryside outside of London on Thursday morning according to reports.

None of the family members were present when the fire broke out, however a member of the household staff was treated for smoke inhalation.

The damage was relatively minor, only causing some fire damage and smoke damage to the mansion's entrance hallway, according to Buckinghamshire Fire and Rescue service spokesman Fraser Pearson.

"We were able to prevent the fire from spreading," Pearson said. "It was relatively small."

More News for Ozzy Osbourne

Preview and Purchase Ozzy Osbourne music