Clint Black Releasing New Album
The new album will be released on August 5th and features fourteen tracks, including some of Black's favorite "heartfelt" tracks as well as brand new songs.
"It's truly an honor to join the Cracker Barrel family," said Black. "It's exciting to have new music available for the fans. I hope listeners love the new songs and enjoy rediscovering the ones we've previously released."
Black wrote or co-wrote all 14 songs on the album, and produced all the tracks except for "She Won't Let Go," which he co-produced with the song's co-writer, Frank Rogers.
Other songwriters that co-wrote with Black on the album are Michael Dulaney, Skip Ewing, Kostas, Michael McDonald, Hayden Nicholas, Matt Rollings, Shake Russell, Neil Thrasher and Steve Wariner.
Black's wife of almost 22 years, singer/actress Lisa Hartman-Black, performed two songs with him: the title track, which was a No. 1 hit on the Billboard Country Singles chart, and "Easy for Me to Say." Black also performed a duet with Carolyn Dawn Johnson on "Our Kind of Love."
The 14 songs featured on When I Said I Do are:
3. "Something That We Do" – written by Black and Skip Ewing
4. "You Made Me Feel" – written by Black and Michael McDonald
5. "Like the Rain" – written by Black and Hayden Nicholas
7. "My Imagination" – written by Black and Matt Rollings
9. "You Know It All" – written by Black and Steve Wariner
10. "That Something in My Life" – written by Black and Kostas
11. "Half the Man" – written by Black and Nicholas
12. "Samantha" – written by Black - a new recording exclusive to this album
13. "Only a Woman" – written by Black, Neil Thrasher and Michael Dulaney - a new recording exclusive to this album