Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation Arrives
Available now worldwide on Xbox LIVE, Annihilation delivers four new multiplayer maps and a mind-blowing Zombies experience for the ultimate online showdown.
Annihilation is the third downloadable content pack release from Activision and Treyarch in support of the worldwide phenomenon and record-setting Call of Duty: Black Ops.
Fueled by the breakthrough Call of Duty: Black Ops First Strike and Call of Duty: Black OpsEscalation content packs, the blockbuster title is recognized for having the highest selling add-on content in Xbox LIVE history, according to Microsoft.
• "Hangar 18," located in the highly classified military base of Area 51, where gamers will fight through experimental weapons labs, the SR-71 test hangar and a mysterious autopsy room.
• "Drive-In," where players experience close-quarters combat through a 1960's American Drive-In theater, complete with a snack shack and a classic arcade.
• "Silo," where-in gamers can infiltrate a massive secret Soviet nuclear missile site under construction within a multi-level battleground.
• "Hazard," located on the cliff sides of Cuba, gamers can explore a coastal golf course fit for a Dictator, where stocked clubhouses and manicured fairways meet snipers hidden in sand traps.
• "Shangri-La," the all-new Zombies experience, transports players into a mythical paradise overrun with the undead. Our Heroes will come face-to-face with new species of zombies and navigate through a treacherous labyrinth of underground caverns, all set within a legendary shrine lost in an exotic jungle.
"Our commitment to delivering great new content for Black Ops continues with Annihilation," said Treyarch Studio Head, Mark Lamia. "Annihilation offers four of the best Black Opsmultiplayer maps to date, and a stunning new Zombies experience laden with deadly traps and dark secrets buried deep within the shifting walls of the infested temple."