Mickey Mouse Club's Annette Funicello Sued Over House Fire
It's actually a pretty sad story ... the 69-year-old's Encino, CA home burned down in March 2011 ... and now her neighbors are suing -- claiming they suffered residual damage from the blaze.
According to the lawsuit, obtained by TMZ ... the neighbors claim their property was contaminated with toxins from the fire. They also claim no one ever cleaned up all of the charred waste, rubbish and debris.
The neighbors are suing for at least $25k in damages ... to cover wage loss ... medical expenses ... and property damage.
We tried contacting Annette -- who no longer lives in the home -- but attempts to reach the actress were unsuccessful. more on this story
TMZ submitted this story.