TV is Sia's Parent
TV is My Parent captures some of the best moments of the past two years. The disc kicks off with amazing live concert footage recorded at the Hiro Ballroom in 2007, where she performed tracks from some people have REAL problems and Colour The Small One, as well as some older material originally recorded in collaboration with Zero 7.
It also features all four of the music videos created for some people have REAL problems, plus behind the scenes footage from her 2008 North American tour.
TV is My Parent content and production details:
Hiro Ballroom Concert
• directed by Nic Wrathall
• set design by David Korins
• production company: NEW ORIGINAL WORKS, Inc.
• mixed in 5.1 and stereo
• recorded September 12, 2007
• featuring tracks from some people have REAL problems and Colour The
Small One and live versions of collaborations from her days with ZERO 7.
• "Buttons", directed by Kris Moyes
• "Day Too Soon", directed by Cat Solen
• "The Girl You Lost To Cocaine", directed by Kris Moyes
• "Soon We'll Be Found", directed by Claire Carre
Where The Magic Happens
• On Tour and Behind the Scenes with Sia - North American Tour (February/March 2008), directed by Dallas Clayton and edited by Kevin Clark
… plus hidden clips throughout the DVD for the serious fans
Sia is currently promoting the release of some people have REAL problems throughout Europe and Australia,
and will begin recording the follow up to that album this summer.
Click here to read today's full Day in Rock report