• 50 Cent Appears to Punch Female Fan In Online Video
New video that surfaced online earlier this week appears to show a disturbing sequence of events a recent 50 Cent concert
• 50 Cent Explains Absence From Chris Brown's Tour
50 Cent took to social media to address recent rumors circulating about his absence from Chris Brown's The Party Tour
• 50 Cent Tease New Comeback Collaboration
If the last year has preoccupied 50 Cent with financial difficulties, 2017 might set the stage for a comeback
• The Game And 50 Cent End Long Running Feud 2016 In Review
50 cent made news in August when he appeared to have ended his long running beef with The Game.
• 50 Cent Arrested For On Stage Profanity 2016 In Review
50 Cent was arrested after a performance in St. Kitts after he cursed on stage while performing 'P.I.M.P.'
• 50 Cent Tells Court Cash In Instagram Photos Wasn't His 2016 In Review
50 Cent faced legal trouble after Judge Ann Nevins ordered him to appear in U.S. Bankruptcy Court
• 50 Cent Reaches $14.5 Million Settlement In Malpractice Case
50 Cent has reached a settlement in his legal malpractice suit against his former legal team and will be awarded $14.5 million
• 50 Cent Counting Days Until End Of Child Support Payments
50 Cent posted a rather tacky countdown clock metering the days until his child support payments to Shaniqua Tompkins come to an end
• The Game And 50 Cent End Long Running Feud
50 cent appears to have ended his long running beef with The Game.
• Judge Approves 50 Cent's Bankruptcy Plan
Last year, 50 Cent was ordered to pay $7 million to a woman for playing a role in leaking a sex tape without her permission
• 50 Cent Insider On Rapper's Arrest For Cursing
A source close to rapper 50 Cent (Curtis Jackson) has clarified the details regarding 50's recent arrest
• 50 Cent Arrested For On Stage Profanity
50 Cent was arrested over the weekend after a performance in St. Kitts.
• 50 Cent and Chris Brown Release 'No Romeo No Juliet' Video
50 Cent and Chris Brown have released a video for their new song 'No Romeo No Juliet.' The clip takes place in a strip club and, needless to say, contains no references to Shakespeare's tragic love story.The video features a stripper playing a violin, exotic dancers climbing poles and plenty of foul language. Amidst the expletives, which are flung like the dollar bills the pair toss at the strippers, 50 Cent badmouths social networking, celebrates gangsta life and luxuriates in the company of scantily dressed ladies; At the chorus, the two joyfully proclaim, 'We pimpin, n-a!'While 50 Cent tackles most of the vocals, Brown spits some graphic, rapid-fire lines in the middle of the song. The clip ends with a promo for 50 Cent's upcoming video 'Tryna F- me Over,' which came out on The Kanan Tape in 2015. Watch the video
• Snoop Dogg Challanges 50 Cent For Worst Opening Pitch Ever
Snoop Dogg and 50 Cent have been compared in the rap game for years,
• 50 Cent Spoofs 'MTV Cribs' In New Commericial
50 Cent's latest foray into comedy is definitely a hit. The New York rapper stars in an ad for Hostelworld
• The Game Addresses G-Unit Reunion Rumors
The Game left G-Unit in 2005 because of bad blood with 50 Cent, but rumors have it that he's considering a reunion
• 50 Cent And Chris Brown Release 'No Romeo No Juliet'
There are 'no Juliets' in 50 Cent's new song, because instead it's peppered with strippers, hoes and other women
• 50 Quits Instagram Over Legal Issues
50 Cent has recently been making headlines for all the wrong reasons
• 50 Cent Tells Court Cash In Instagram Photos Wasn't His
50 Cent is facing legal trouble after Judge Ann Nevins ordered him to appear in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Hartford, CT
• 50 Cent Ordered To Bankruptcy Court Over Cash Filled Instagram Posts
50 Cent aka Curtis James Jackson III will have to appear in bankruptcy court after a judge got wind that he had been posting several questionable photos
• Video Game Pits Drake And 50 Cent Against Meek Mill
Finally, fans have a a chance to run in Meek Mill's shoes. A new video game called Meeky Mill lets you navigate treacherous terrain while collecting coins
• Meek Mill Challenges 50 Cent To Match $50k Flint Donation
Is Meek Mill engaging in beef for a good cause? 'I got 50k to donate to waters ...'
• Meek Mill and 50 Cent Feud Erupts Online
It seems like Meek Mill has recovered from his recent beef with Drake enough to step into the ring again
• Eminem Turned Down 'See You Again' Says 50 Cent
One man's trash is another man's treasure. Wiz Khalifa and Charlie Puth's massive hit 'See You Again' was one of the biggest records in 2015
• 50 Cent Teases 'Kanan Reloaded' And Slams 'Power' Award Snubs
50 Cent is doubling down with his Kanan Reloaded mixtape, which he says should be out soon. But, based on a recent Instagram message, the rapper is not happy about with his awards haul
• 50 Cent Launches Legal Battle Against Rick Ross
Rick Ross may soon find himself 'In Da Court' as he has been accused of unauthorized use of 50 Cent's 'In Da Club' beat
• 50 Cent Releases 'The Kanan Tape' Mixtape
50 Cent released his new mixtape, The Kanan Tape, on Wednesday (Dec 9) The seven-track mixtape features collaborations with Lil Boosie and Young Buck, Post Malone and Sonny Digital
• 50 Cent Inks New TV Deal In Addition To Power
50 Cent has signed another deal with Starz, the cable network that airs his popular gangster series Power
• Rick Ross Discusses 50 Cent Feud
With his eighth album Black Market scheduled to hit retailers this Friday (Dec. 4), Rick Ross hit Atlanta radio station V-103 to discuss the album.
• 50 Cent Mocks UFC Fighter Ronda Rousey
Rapper 50 Cent posted a split image of UFC fighter Ronda Rousey unconscious with a shot from the film Rocky.
• 50 Cent Takes Sides In Meek Mill and Drake Feud
50 Cent performed in Sweden on Sunday night, and fan footage captured him mocking Meek Mill onstage (via HipHop DX).
• Vivica A. Fox Sparks Controversy With 50 Cent's Sexuality Comments
Vivica A. Fox is making headlines for something she recently said about her ex-boyfriend, 50 Cent.
• 50 Cent and Rick Ross Feud Reignited Online
There is no love lost between Rick Ross and 50 Cent. The long-feuding rappers have traded blows via songs, in court and on social media
• 50 Cent Reveals Mixtape Title While Trolling Online
50 Cent has been using his Instagram to annoy rival rapper Rick Ross as well as promote his new projects.