The Slants will also be donating 100% of the profits from "Dance! Dance! Revolution" to cancer prevention research for Asian women.
Remixed by Justin Coope (of Son of Rust) and Michael "Gaijin" Pacheco (formerly of The Slants), The project, initiated by Michael "Gaijin" Pacheco, is Pacheco's final involvement with the band, prior to parting ways for schooling in Japan.
The track listing is:
1. Kokoro (Son of Rust Heart of Everything Mix) 6:41
2. Vice Versus Virtue (Bad Love Mix) 4:05
3. Love Within My Sins (Dreamland Mix) 5:13
4. Capture Me Burning (Everything Is Falling Apart) 3:17
5. Sakura Sakura (Warehaus Mix) 4:29
6. We Will Never Die (Hong Kong Mix) 4:34
7. Stranglehold (Tokyo Mix) 4:05
8. Welcome To Doomtown (Downtown Mix) 5:33
The band began touring relentlessly in support of the album. These cross-country tours included appearances at rock clubs, anime conventions, cultural festivals, and industry gatherings. Headlining almost every stage they appeared on, the band has played wit some of the hottest up and coming bands from Japan such as Ketchup Mania, Candy Spooky Theatre, and Lin Clover.