Scotty McCreery Reveals New Album Release and Details
For the first time, McCreery co-wrote some of the tracks for the new album, including the title track. "See You Tonight," was produced by Frank Rogers (Brad Paisley, Darius Rucker).
McCreery had this to say, "This album is a big step from where we were. I have been writing for a long time now, since I was a kid, but these are the first songs I've had a chance to record and release to the public and I'm excited.
"I was lucky to have my first single off the record be one that I co-wrote. I am excited about letting folks hear it. We have been working on this for the better part of a year now, so it's a long time coming."
"I grew up loving old-school country, and you'll hear those things come out on this record," he continues. "You will hear the contemporary country, but you will always hear the steel guitar and fiddle and those little nuances that make the older country what it was. I definitely am trying to stay true to my tastes as an artist on this album."
Tracklisting and credits:
1. Now - Written by Scotty McCreery, busbee and Frank Rogers
2. See You Tonight - Written by Scotty McCreery, Ashley Gorley and Zach Crowell
3. Get Gone With You - Written by Ross Copperman, Lynn Hutton and Tammi Kidd Hutton
4. Feelin' It -Written by Frank Rogers and Matthew West
5. Feel Good Summer Song -Written by J. T. Harding, Shane McAnally and Josh Osborne
6. Buzzin' -Written by busbee and Frank Rogers
7. Can You Feel It -Written by Scotty McCreery, Ashley Gorley and Zach Crowell
8. The Dash -Written by Kyle Jacobs and Preston Brust
9. Blue Jean Baby -Written by Matt Ramsey, Trevor Rosen and Matt Jenkins
10. Forget To Forget You -Written by Casey Beathard and Michael Dulaney
11. I Don't Wanna Be Your Friend -Written by Scotty McCreery, Frank Rogers and David Fanning
12. Carolina Moon -Written by Jon Randall Stewart and Ronnie Stewart